Why buy a BKI® model LGF gas pressure fryer?
- We sell completely rebuilt and re-conditioned BKI® pressure fryers that will save you money!
- We can also rebuild the existing BKI® pressure fryer you currently own, and save you even more money!
- We give you peace of mind versus buying used equipment elsewhere that hasn't been properly cleaned, repaired, or that may be missing parts.
- Our pressure fryers are complete, tested, and ready to use when you receive them.
- We are an independent family-owned company that has been selling commercial pressure fryers as our primary product since 1985. We know pressure fryers!
- The BKI® Corporation (formerly Barbecue King) of Simpsonville, South Carolina has been making commercial food service equipment since 1954. Commercial pressure fryers have been a proven cooking technology for over 60 years.
- The BKI® model LGF is a "4-Head" (4 chicken capacity) pressure fryer. It can cook 14 lbs of food per load, or about 32 pieces of chicken in every 10 to 11 minute cook cycle.
- Natural or liquid propane (LP) gas configuration on the BKI® model LGF is available from Pressurefryers.com at no additional charge.
- Any food you can cook in an open fryer can be cooked in a pressure fryer.
- Do you have a food truck? Commercial LP gas pressure fryers are the ideal fryer for mobile kitchens. Electrical requirements are minimal, and hot oil is safely contained in the closed frypot at the end of the work day.
- Pressure fryers can also be used as an open fryer.
- Pressure fryers are the best equipment designed for cooking fried chicken. They have been used for decades in many of the well-known fried chicken restaurant franchises.
- Like other types of pressure cooking, commercial pressure fryers cook food faster.
- Pressure frying preserves the food's own moisture, helping both cook faster and preventing a "dried out" product. Fried chicken will be tender and juicy on the inside.
- Quick cooking in a hot oil temperature still ensures a crisp outer crust, and prevents oil penetration that would otherwise result in a "greasy" tasting food product.
Standard features for a BKI® pressure fryer sold by Pressurefryers.com:
- Width (left to right):
18-7/16" inches (47 cm) wide for machine.
- Overall Machine Height (top to bottom):
53.25 inches (136 cm) to top of stack; 64.5 inches (164 cm) with lid opened upwards.
- Depth (front to back):
40.75 inches (104.0 cm).
- Fry pot capacity:
12 lbs. (5.4 kg) food product capacity (4-Heads of chicken, or about 32 pieces per cook cycle).
43 lbs. (19.5 kg) or 5.8 gal. (22L) of liquid oil (shortening) capacity.
120 Volt; 1 Phase; 60Hz; 7 Amp.
Gas burners. Natural or liquid propane (LP) gas.
1/2-inch gas supply line pipe.
90,000 BTU/hr (NAT Gas).
80,000 BTU/hr (LP Gas).
- Operating pressure:
12 P.S.I. Standard operating pressure.
Safety relief valve set at 15 P.S.I.
- Shipping weight:
460 lbs. (209 kg).
All BKI® pressure fryers sold by Pressurefryers.com include:
- Analog controls with mechanical timer and thermostat (base Model LGF).
- Standard recessed control panel with highly visible and easy-to-use pressure, temperature and timer controls.
- Cast aluminum alloy lid.
- Heavy duty lid hinge and spring.
- Front lid latch.
- Color-keyed locking spindle spins down to engage pressure seal.
- Pressure-regulated lid interlock system
- Automatic pressure release solenoid valve.
- Baffled exhaust stack.
- Raised edge on fryer top catches spills.
- Cook cycle completion signal.
- Casters and wheels on all four legs.
Upgrade options available to purchase separately:
- Built-in oil filter system with electric motor & pump, drains oil directly into filter pan beneath fryer.
- Activate switch to recycle hot, filtered oil into fry pot. (Uses separate disposable filter paper envelopes).
- Basket and handle.
- Filter pan and lid.
- Filter screens and pipe.
- Condensation pan.
- Manually operated digital timer and thermostat (Model LGF-F)
- Fully automated digital process contoller with 8 product presets (Model LGF-FC)
- Filter rinse hose pipe with male quick-connection coupling on machine.
- Hand-held flexible filter rinse hose with female quick-connection coupling.
All equipment subject to availability.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Contact us for pricing information.