Why buy a Henny Penny® model 500 electric pressure fryer?
- We sell completely rebuilt and re-conditioned Henny Penny® pressure fryers that will save you money!
- We can also rebuild the existing Henny Penny® pressure fryer you currently own, and save you even more money!
- We give you peace of mind versus buying used equipment elsewhere that hasn't been properly cleaned, repaired, or that may be missing parts.
- Our pressure fryers are complete, tested, and ready to use when you receive them.
- We sell new Henny Penny® pressure fryers on a limited basis. Quantity limitations and export restrictions apply. Please contact us for details and a quote.
- We are an independent family-owned company that has been selling commercial pressure fryers as our primary product since 1985. We know pressure fryers!
- The Henny Penny® Corporation of Eaton, Ohio has been making commercial pressure fryers since 1957. Commercial pressure fryers have been a proven cooking technology for over 60 years.
- The Henny Penny® model 500 (also called model PFE-500) is the most common electric pressure fryer in the commercial marketplace today.
- The Henny Penny® model 500 is a "4-Head" (4 chicken capacity) pressure fryer. It can cook 14 lbs of food per load, or about 32 pieces of chicken in every 10 to 11 minute cook cycle.
- Single-phase or three-phase wiring on the Henny Penny® model 500 is available from Pressurefryers.com at no additional charge.
- Any food you can cook in an open fryer can be cooked in a pressure fryer.
- Pressure fryers can also be used as an open fryer.
- Pressure fryers are the best equipment designed for cooking fried chicken. They have been used for decades in many of the well-known fried chicken restaurant franchises.
- Like other types of pressure cooking, commercial pressure fryers cook food faster.
- Pressure frying preserves the food's own moisture, helping both cook faster and preventing a "dried out" product. Fried chicken will be tender and juicy on the inside.
- Quick cooking in a hot oil temperature still ensures a crisp outer crust, and prevents oil penetration that would otherwise result in a "greasy" tasting food product.
Standard features for a Henny Penny® pressure fryer sold by Pressurefryers.com:
- Width (left to right):
18 inches (45.8 cm) wide for machine, caster wheels recommend 19.7 inches (50 cm) wide clearance.
- Overall Machine Height (top to bottom):
48 inches (122 cm) to top of stack; 63 inches (160 cm) with lid opened upwards.
- Depth (front to back):
39 inches (99.0 cm).
- Fry pot capacity:
14 lbs. (6.4 kg) food product capacity (4-Heads of chicken, or about 32 pieces per cook cycle).
48 lbs. (21.8 kg) or 6.2 gal. (23.5L) of liquid oil (shortening) capacity.
- Electrical options offered by Pressurefryers.com:
208, 240, 480Volts; 1 or 3-Phase; 50/60Hz; 11.25 or 13.5KW.
50-Amp dedicated circuit breaker recommended.
Electric Immersion (Heating elements inside frypot, immersed in the frying oil).
- Operating pressure:
12 P.S.I. Standard operating pressure.
Safety relief valve set at 15 P.S.I.
- Shipping weight:
370 lbs. (168 kg).
All Henny Penny® pressure fryers sold by Pressurefryers.com include:
- Analog controls with mechanical timer and thermostat.
- Standard recessed control panel with highly visible and easy-to-use pressure, temperature and timer controls.
- Cast aluminum alloy lid.
- Heavy duty lid hinge and spring.
- Front lid latch.
- Color-keyed locking spindle spins down to engage pressure seal.
- Patented lid lock pin locks lid until pressure drops to 1 P.S.I.
- Automatic pressure release valve.
- Baffled exhaust stack.
- Lid condensation channel keeps condensation from dripping into hot shortening when lid is opened.
- Raised edge on fryer top catches spills.
- Stainless steel rectangular fry pot promotes more even cooking.
- Specially designed cold-zone prevents scorching.
- Cook cycle completion signal.
- Casters and wheels on all four legs.
Upgrade options available to purchase separately:
- Built-in oil filter system with electric motor & pump, drains oil directly into filter pan beneath fryer.
- Activate switch to recycle hot, filtered oil into fry pot. (Uses separate disposable filter paper envelopes).
- Basket and handle.
- Filter pan and lid.
- Filter screens and pipe.
- Condensation pan.
- Digital Computron 8000 control panel.
- Filter rinse hose pipe with male quick-connection coupling on machine.
- Hand-held flexible filter rinse hose with female quick-connection coupling.
All equipment subject to availability.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Contact us for pricing information.